June 14th, 2012
· Switched to addLivemark instead of createLivemark
September 7th, 2011
· Fixed bug in Firefox 6+ that prevented the "Limit item width" feature from working
· Added request for users to opt in to browsing data sharing program. See http://data-rssticker.efinke.com/
April 18th, 2011
· Performance improvements, mainly related to startup time.
· Fixed bug preventing 'Open in Tab' and 'Open in Window' from appearing in context menus
January 14th, 2011
· Fixed encoding issue with some UTF-8 feeds.
January 12th, 2011
· Added option to reverse the direction of the ticker.
· Automatically adds feed subscription button in Firefox 4 (but only once)
· Fixed encoding of non-ASCII feed data
· Removed loading notice icon.
· Fixed malformed pl and es locales.
· Added zh-CN locale.
December 13th, 2010
· Compatibility fixes for Firefox 4
July 9th, 2010
· Firefox 4 compatibility
· Updated translations
May 21st, 2010
· Fixed bug causing some feed items to constantly reappear for some users.
· Performance optimizations.
· Fixed incompatibility with Tab Mix Plus
May 19th, 2010
· Fixed missing locale strings in some locales.
May 18th, 2010
· Fix for better handling of different feed items pointing to the same URL
· Updated trending news feed handler.
· Updated locales
October 25th, 2009
· Made trending topic feed opt-in more obviously opt-in.
· Updated locales.
August 7th, 2009
· Turned off debug mode.
· Cleaned up "no feeds found" dialog.
· Fixed a few errors referencing properties that not all feed items will have.
August 4th, 2009
· Now using Firefox's built-in feed parser
· Using a separate database to store which items have been read, so clearing your history won't reset all of your feeds.
· Fixed conflict with Kallout extension
· Cleaned up options dialog
· Moved to a continuous feed updater, like Feed Sidebar
· General code cleanup and speedup