New in version 3.2.2
December 9th, 2013
- HTML indentation support has been added.
New in version 3.2.1 (September 2nd, 2013)
- The version has two bug fixes: one affecting proxy users in the CLI tool wherein the proxy configuration was not taken into effect, and the other affecting people working on IDN URLs where the IDN URLs were corrupted when RESTClient was restarted.
- Groovy Test Scripts can now have supporting external Jars.
New in version 3.2 (June 11th, 2013)
- This version adds Web browser-like support for history and Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) support.
- The address bar URL history is now maintained across application runs.
New in version 3.1 (October 3rd, 2012)
- Multi-part request body support has been added.
- Copying cookie name-value pairs in response header has been added.
- URL request body support.
- A new tool is accessible from the menu for URL encoding / decoding.
New in version 3.0 (September 4th, 2012)
- Support for binary body (both in request and response) added.
- Support for sending cookies.
- NTLM and OAuth2 Bearer authentication support has been added.
- PATCH HTTP method support has been added.
- DELETE now supports body.
New in version 2.5 (July 9th, 2012)
- SSL enhancements: support for SSL self-signed cert APIs and TLS mutual authentication.
- Open recent files added to the menu.
- Minor bugfixes and code enhancements.
New in version 2.4 (April 2nd, 2012)
- This version enhances Mac support, makes pressing the Enter key in the address bar trigger a request, makes Ctrl + L or Cmd +L brings focus to the address bar, completely selects the address bar text when focus is gained, allows redirects to be turned off (option available in the Etc. panel in Request), upgrades the dependency libraries to the latest versions, and adds other minor bugfixes.
New in version 2.3.3 (December 20th, 2010)
- Charset based problems regarding failure to display when the Content-Type header was not being set in the response header have been fixed.
- The Hostname Verifier was not working in some cases, and is now fixed.
New in version 2.3.2 (August 9th, 2010)
- Supports multi-value headers and parameters for same key.
New in version 2.3.1 (June 29th, 2010)
- Bug fix release which fixes encoding issue.
New in version 2.3 (February 16th, 2009)
- Bugfixes, a cancel button for stopping requests, and a command line client are the major focus of this release.
- Now the RESTClient API is exposed as an independent module, which can be used to extend RESTClient (an API usage tutorial is available in the site).
New in version 2.3 Beta 1 (February 4th, 2009)
- Introduction of a command line tool for batch execution and extension API support.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
New in version 2.2 (September 18th, 2008)
- Syntax highlighting has been added.
- XML and JSON indentation support have been added for response body.
- SSL support has been added.
- The HTTP version can be specified in the request.