October 15th, 2008
· [Fix] Mac: resizing a window with a hidden HTMLViewer no longer causes the HTMLViewer to redraw itself
· [Fix] Pictures, Sounds, Movies and raw data resources that are dragged into the project are now copied directly from disk into the application's bundle when creating Mac applications instead of copying only the data fork over.
· [Fix] Str now displays up to 7 significant digits again
· [Fix] Locked controls are read properly from VCP files
· [Fix] Multiple resource files with the same name are now copied into the Mac bundle's Resources directory with unique names.
· [Fix] Declares using default parameter values (which are rare, except for auto-generated plugin code) no longer cause crashes when compiling.
· [Fix] Setting controls locked / unlocked properly dirties the document so it save correctly.