October 1st, 2008New features:
· Support for zooming and panning of an image. A clickable navigation image can be used to jump around parts of an image when zoomed in.
· Filmstrip interface to view images sequentially.
· Support for viewing a thumbnail of an image to conserve bandwidth.
· DialViz, a visualization extension to view a numeric data channel on a dial.
· Export of data to the MATLAB MAT-file format.
· Support for port knocking authentication.
· Cursors on an XY plot to indicate the current data point in a series.
· Zooming out of a plot via the mouse will remember previous zoom levels.
· Support for PNG and GIF images.
· Ability to hide the legend in a plot.
· Can't connect to RBNB server with circular references.
· Children of shortcut servers aren't shown in channel list.
· Auto adjusting the domain axis in a time series plot does not work correctly.
· Plots set to auto range, don't always include zero anymore.
· The system look & feel is used now, so RDV should look more native to the platform it is running on.
· All RDV class were moved to the "org.rdv" package.