September 14th, 2008
· This release includes many improvements to the architecture, as well as a new distutils-based build and test system to ease frequent releases.
· The audio playback engine is now replaceable, and Xine and GStreamer-based implementations are included.
· Numerous bugfixes and minor enhancements have been made since 1.0.
September 9th, 2008
· Quod Libet 2.0 is a major restructuring of the code, featuring support for multiple audio backends (e.g. Xine), a new build system, and many UI and performance improvements.
· Quod Libet 1.999 is the second prerelease of the Quod Libet 2.0 branch.