April 20th, 2013
· Added printing options
October 3rd, 2012
· Improved user experience Mac users.
· Added cs, ko-KR, sv-SE locales.
July 7th, 2012
· Localization support. Added 4 locales.
July 2nd, 2012
· Compatibility with SeaMonkey
· Added two notes. Now QuickNote have 6 notes.
· Notes can be opened in the tabs
· QuickNote buttons are displayed in the toolbars by default
· QuickNote buttons can be moved to any bar (Firefox 4 and above)
· Preference for display/hide QuickNote ststusbar icon (Firefox 3.6, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey)
· Spell checking enabled/disabled in the context menu (default applications behavior)
· Preference for insert text on the top of note
· Preference for start QuickNote with application start and preference to enable/disable
· Clear button and preference for show/hide
· New Save button and preference for show/hide
· QuickNote item in the Firefox button and preference for show/hide
· QuickNote button in the notes bar and preference for show/hide
· QuickNote toolbar button and Ctrl+F7 shortcut opens/close notes
Options for opens notes:
· In the sidebar
In the floating window. Window can be:
· Opens in the dependent mode (Note window will be displayed foreground all the time and closed together with application)
· Closed with application
· In the tab
· New context menus
· QuickNote not require restart for apply changes
· Rewrote options window interface
· New and improved icons compatible with application icons and more…
June 29th, 2011
· Bumped to Firefox 5.0, and Thunderbird 5.0.
· Fixed Linux, Mac save preferences.
March 28th, 2011
· Added locales: Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish.
March 17th, 2011
· options window layout
· spell checking with on/off option in options window
· sent to note from text boxes
· links to help and home page opens in the new tabs
· icons for buttons Save, and Save As…
· cleaned code
February 9th, 2011
· A version compatible with Firefox 4.
February 2nd, 2010
· Update to make QN compatible with Firefox 3.6 and Thundebird 3.0. This is the same as the beta version (0.6.0.5a), slightly modified at the request of AMO editors.
This update introduces several incompatible changes:
· a) dropped support for old applications (Mozilla Suite, Firefox pre 3.5, etc.) This version only supports Firefox 3.5+ and Thunderbird 3.
· b) dropped support for opening QuickNote in a Firefox tab. This didn't work properly, at least with the "Send to QN" feature, and fixing it would require more of my time than I can spend.