November 1st, 2012
· Removed Seamonkey support, removed jar package structure, removed the old prefBranch2 reference and rewrote an unsafe setTimeout call.
January 5th, 2012
· Added ca-valencia - Valencian (Valencian Community) + flag
· Added custom switch back key (default Q), currently about:config preference only: extensions.qls.switchback.key
· Bugfix: Switching back using CTRL + SHIFT + Q did not always work in Thunderbird 4+
November 3rd, 2011
· Bugfix: After switching to a spell checker dictionary without a country code in it (e.g. "ca" or "fr") the QLS defaulted the selected locale back to the "main" country of that locale (e.g. "ca-AD" or "fr-FR") regardless of what the user had selected (e.g. "ca-ES" or "fr-CA").
October 13th, 2011
· Tested on Firefox 8
August 22nd, 2011
· Bugfix: Get more dictionaries/language links packs did not work from the add-ons manager
· Tested for compatibility on Firefox 6 and SeaMonkey 2.2
June 15th, 2011
· Bufix: Removed an accidentally empty locale which caused calls to getElementById("") errors
· Bugfix: Prevented "Components is not defined" error.
· Tested on Firefox 5 beta
March 30th, 2011
· Added gd translation
· Bugfix: After settings apply the displayed selected locale would switch back to the default
· Bugfix: Selected content and UI locale were no longer being highlighted in the menus
· Tested on SeaMonkey 2.1b1
January 11th, 2011
· Also display the flag of the currently selected locale on the toolbar button
· Firefox 4 - Populate the toolbar button's popup menu after customizing the toolbar
· Firefox 4 - Added css to support the new 18x18 toolbar image size
October 1st, 2010
· Added sv-SE translation.
· Tested on Firefox 4b6
· Bugfix: Settings were not being applied directly, a restart was necessary, fixed the observer.
· Bugfix: The existence of a locale in the intl.accept_languages preference was checked case sensitive, made insensitive to avoid duplicates.
July 6th, 2010
· Set intl.locale.MatchOS to false when switching the ui locale.
· Tested on Thunderbird 3.1.
April 21st, 2010
· Bugfix: intl.accept_languages was by accident still read as char pref instead of a complex value, causing problems in certain situations when restoring it again.
· Added a ca-ES flag.
February 17th, 2010
· Try to do a softer match on unexpectedly named dictionaries. Previously I only exactly matched e.g. fr or fr-FR on the dictionary's file name which made it impossible to switch to "fr-FR-classique,reforme1990.dic", now it will try to find that fr/fr-FR in the name.
· Bugfix: The backup mechanism for the accept languages setting was broken.
· Tested on SeaMonkey 2.0.
July 13th, 2009
· Change locales for upper/lower Sorbian to hsb-DE and dsb-DE.
· Added eo-EO, dsb-DE and hsb-DE translations.
· Tested on Firefox 3.5 final.
April 3rd, 2009
· Added switch back to previously selected locale shortcut, CTRL + SHIFT + Q
· Split up sr-SP into sr-RS (Serbian) and sr-ME (Montenegrin)
· Added nn-NO and sr-RS translations.
February 11th, 2009
· Don't switch the locale in Thunderbird when auto switching to a not selected locale (e.g. via the TLD switch)
· Tested compatibility with Sunbird 0.9
· Bugfix, special gmail fix caused problems in Thunderbird (no gBrowser...)
December 23rd, 2008
· I forgot to remove the incomplete ja-JP translation from the chrome.manifest, resulting in an error on all ja-JP Firefox's.
December 20th, 2008
· Tested on Firefox 3.1 Beta2
October 28th, 2008
· Removed the incomplete Japanese translation, updated version will follow asap.
October 15th, 2008
· Added back the setting to disable accept language header (about:config pref only because of translation...)
· Added Sri Lankan Tamil (ta-LK) as one of the default locales.
· Added mk-MK translation.