New in version 1.9.9
January 29th, 2014
- Make Series Gaps report case insensitive
- Do not include Series with no gaps in the report
- When changing configuration preferences, preserve the search scope
New in version 1.9.5 (March 27th, 2013)
- When using the "Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire" feature, check for mobi-asin as a possible identifier prefix.
New in version 1.9.4 (February 21st, 2013)
- Fix for dependency on calibre code removed in 0.9.19.
- Display how many matches while running, and when cancelling display the matches found at that point rather than aborting completely.
New in version 1.9.3 (November 28th, 2012)
- Tidy up the help file for some redundant/missing/renamed menu items
- For "Check author initials" support more permutations of special cases to include trailing period - i.e. Jr. as well as Jr
- In the config screen put a separate option groupbox in for the author initials setting
- Add a "Reformat author initials" option to the "Fix" menu to reformat initials to your preference for authors on the selected books
- Add a "Rename author to ascii" option to the "Fix" menu to rename author names to remove diatrics and accents
- Enhance the "Repeat last action" tooltip to display what that last action was (in status bar)