January 3rd, 2012
· More work for string buffer safety
· Reverted v0.85.5 change of not allowing deathmatch and coop cvars to be set at the same time (was reported for possibility of causing compatibility issues with mods)
· Several cleanups/changes in the cvar layer
· Minor SDL video fixes.
December 26th, 2011
· SDL input driver updated, adding native keymap and dead key support to the console
· Fixed a crash in net play in maps with extended limits
· Verified successful compilation using gcc-4.6.x
· Added workaround against GL texture flicker (z fighting), controlled by new cvar 'gl_zfix'
· Read video variables early so that a vid_restart isn't necessary after init
· mlook and lookspring fixes
· Added support for loading external entity files, controlled by new cvar 'external_ents'
· Made mp3 playback to allocate system memory instead of zone
· Some updates to the progs interpreter code
· Fixed r_nolerp_list parsing code of fitzquake
· Made sure that deathmatch and coop are not set at the same time
· Several code updates from uHexen2 project, several code cleanups.
March 30th, 2011
· Implemented music (OGG, MP3, WAV) playback
· A better fix for the infamous SV_TouchLinks problem, no more hard lockups with maps such as "whiteroom"
· Added support for mouse buttons 4 and 5
· Fixed the "unalias" console command
· Restored the "screen size" menu item
· Fixed an erroneous protocol check in the server code
· Raised the default zone memory size to 384 kb
· Raised the default max_edicts from 1024 to 2048
· Revised lit file loading: the lit file must be from the same game directory as the map itself or from a searchpath with a higher priority
· Bumped array size of sv_main.c::localmodels from 5 to 6 fixing an old fitzquake-0.85 bug which used to cause segfaults depending on the compiler
· Fixed rest of the compiler warnings
· Other minor sound and cdaudio updates
· Other, mostly user-invisible changes
September 24th, 2010
· Fix the dedicated server feature and add platform specific networking code
· Several other important networking fixes
· Add a slider for status bar transparency, now marginally transparent by default
· Fix player messaging in a few places
· Connect status bar size to the scale slider
· Add a "prev weapon" menu item
· Add a persistent history feature
· Other bug-fixes
May 5th, 2010
· Replace the old "Screen size" slider with a "Scale" slider
· Don't constantly open and close condebug log
· Fix map name sorting
· Block/Unblock sound upon focus loss/gain
· A few moderate bug-fixes (mostly for networking)
· Accept commandline options like "+connect ip:port"