October 29th, 2012
· This version adds major new features when built against Qore 0.8.6+, including support for the new DBI option API, support for the new arbitrary-numeric data type, and the ability to set server-side timezone rules in the client to ensure proper date/time support when communicating with a DB server in a different time zone.
· Additionally, several important bugfixes were made.
December 27th, 2010
· support for Qore's prepared statement API with Qore 0.8.1+
· object and collection support courtesy of ocilib (http://orclib.sourceforge.net/), note that ocilib was highly modified to be usable in this module, mostly due to the fact that we use a separate environment data structure for each connection to ensure maximum thread scalability - the Oracle docs say that all operations on an environment handle or any handle derived from an environment handle (i.e. statement handles, etc) must be either wrapped in a mutex (when initialized with OCI_NO_MUTEX) or will be wrapped in a mutex by oracle (with OCI_THREADED and without OCI_NO_MUTEX). collections of collections of object, etc are supported
· support for binding and retrieving ROWID column values
· fixed retrieving NUMBER values with over 30 digits
July 3rd, 2010
· This version fixes a bug with setting and reading time zone information from TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE and TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME ZONE columns when compiled with Qore 0.8.0+.
· A bug with reading and setting fractional seconds with date/time values was fixed.
June 18th, 2010
· Updated to Qore 0.8.0 APIs to support Datasource::execRaw() and DatasourcePool::execRaw() as well as binding and retrieving time zones in date/time values, and to support microsecond resolution in timestamp values.