New in version 0.9.8 (April 27th, 2009)
- Fixed bug introduced in 0.9.7 and triggered when searching for X sessions outside /etc/X11/Sessions and detected session path is a full path. Thanks to Riccardo Stagni for the patch.
- Fixed bug, found by 'Tom', that made qingy sometimes improperly set focus to both session and username (or password) fields.
- Prevent qingy from crashing in case of error when parsing settings files: revert to text mode instead.
- Removed need of password to autologin feature. Patch proposed by Florent Bondoux
- Improved qingy main process and GUI communication. Now login times in case of correct authentication are reduced... Patch proposed by Florent Bondoux
- Added feature, disabled by default, to check current runlevel to prevent qingy from showing its GUI or starting a session during a system shutdown or restart.
- Made GUI messages user definable in theme file.
- Made several message timeouts user configurable in theme file.
- Other small enhancements and fixes, some contributed by Florent Bondoux