April 8th, 2011
· Main window layout fixing with regard to its user preferred size and recall when system-tray icon is not enabled.
· Channels list preset items now activated on double-click.
· Desktop environment session shutdown (eg. logout) is now tapped for graceful application exit, even though the main window is active (visible) and minimizing to system tray is enabled. Both were causing first shutdown/logout attempt to abort. Not anymore, hopefully.
· libX11 is now being added explicitly to the build link phase, as seen necessary on some bleeding-edge distros eg. Fedora 13, Debian 6.
· General standard dialog buttons layout is now in place.
· CMake build system. It was silently available in 0.3.5, but now it is officially unveiled.
· Fixed a couple of dangling pointers.
· Mac OSX: Enabled the MIDI name Id option for CoreMIDI driver ports, added the icon to the app bundle.
April 28th, 2010
· Initial widget geometry and visibility persistence logic has been slightly revised as much to avoid crash failures due to wrong main widget hidden state.
· General source tree layout and build configuration change.
· Most modal message dialog boxes (eg. critical errors) are now replaced by system tray icon bubble messages where available.
· Reverb and Chorus parameter ranges have been revised to match and comply with fluidsynth back-end (libfluidsynth).
· Fluidsynth channel info and unset program interfaces are now in use where available (libfluidsynth >= 1.1.1, EXPERIMENTAL).
· Global configuration state is now explicitly saved/committed to disk when Options dialog changes are accepted and applied.
· Output peak level meters get their long deserved gradient look.
· Automatic crash-dump reports, debugger stack-traces (gdb), back-traces, whatever, are being introduced as a brand new configure option (--enable-stacktrace) and default enabled on debug build targets (--enable-debug).
· Added Czech (cs) translation, contributed by Pavel Fric.
· The channel preset selector (Channels/Edit...) has been seriously crippled for ages, only showing the presets of the last loaded soundfont, now fixed.
· Minimum number of MIDI channels allowed on engine setup has been dropped from the old value 16 to as low as 1 (one), not that it makes a difference, as (lib)fluidsynth internals just rounds it to the nearest multiple of 16 anyway.
· Cleanup to knobs source, simplified from redundant stuff.
May 10th, 2009
· Command line option parsing has been slightly refactored to allow custom override through extraordinary fluidsynth option settings (eg. -o name=value; fixes bug #2781579).
· Main form layout has been given a little bit more slack space, just to accommodate some longer text label translations (eg. German).
· Converted obsolete QMessageBox forms to standard buttons.
· Saved channel presets are now effectively loaded on engine startup.
· Russian translation added (thanks to Alexandre Prokoudine).
· Grayed/disabled palette color group fix for dark color themes.
· Qt Software logo update.
· Fait-divers: desktop menu file touched to openSUSE conventions.
· Slight optimizations to the output peak meters refresh rate.
· MIDI and audio device names are now user selectable options through respective drop-down lists on each engine setup dialog.
· New knob style: Skulpture.