New in version 4.3
January 21st, 2014
- This version adds a GPG encryption option for encrypting your on-disk database.
- There is also a tool for upgrading and/or encrypting your database.
- You can also now schedule loan payments.
- It also includes a raft of smaller bugfixes and features (like improved money entry field calculator options).
New in version 4.1 (February 4th, 2013)
- This version adds an addition/subtraction calculator in money-entry fields.
- It adds instructions for building on Windows (with MinGW) and an initial Spanish translation.
- The build process was improved for using user-specific paths.
- The distribution process was improved, to (hopefully) include everything needed to build the project from scratch.
New in version 4.0 (January 24th, 2013)
- The application was completely re-written for Qt 4.
- It has much less functionality than the 3.X releases.
- There are currently no plugins, no reporting, and probably a whole slew of new bugs.
- There are plenty of places where features are missing, and functionality that looks like it should be there just plain doesn't work.