New in version 0.23.1
November 27th, 2013
- option --line=N: properly activate the first line and a line with uncommitted changes. (Alexander Belchenko)
- Better support of cancel commit for foreign branches (git/svn/etc). (Bug #1030343, Jared Silva, Jelmer Vernooij)
- Fix: Fails to modify or remove merge tool configuration. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1045827)
- Support for FusionForge bug tracker. (Jérémy Subtil, Bug #1072044)
- Support for Jira bug tracker. (Craig Hewetson, Bug #1189421)
- Support for Flyspray bug tracker URLs (2 styles). (Alexander Belchenko)
- Hack for Vista/Win7 aero style: selected rows should use black text color. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #790590)
- Workaround for date column width problem on Windows Vista and higher (1 pixel miscalculation). (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #430502)
New in version 0.23.0 (July 12th, 2012)
- This release intended to be used as companion release for bzr 2.6, and might support bzr 2.5.
New in version 0.22.4 (July 12th, 2012)
- Disable context menu items (view, annotate, save) for deleted files. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #1009876)
- Fix - Some menus (show tree, view, annotate) don't work when Working tree revision selected. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1020530)
- Some menus (tag, update, revert, ...) are disabled when Working tree revision selected. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1020530)
- Fixing issue: Working tree revision is never refreshed. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #1021076)
New in version 0.22.3 (May 24th, 2012)
- Fix - crashes when trying show log of subdirectory with --show-trees option. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #974362)
- Use `encoding` settings from branch or global config to properly show files content. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #995943)
New in version 0.22.2 (April 6th, 2012)
- Localized help text for selected command is shown correctly now. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #963542)
- Pressing Ctrl+Enter in message edit area triggers shelve action. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #936982)
- Hunks are not displayed on Mac OS. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #955241)
- Ask for verification if a checkout should go to a non-empty directory - this may cause unwanted conflicts (AndrГ© Bachmann, Bug #938835)
- Fix - crashes when trying show complete diff of renamed file. (Bug #969055)
- Don't use deprecated API (bzrlib.builtins.tree_files). (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #776241)
New in version 0.22.0 (February 7th, 2012)
- QBzr 0.22 is companion release for bzr 2.5, and compatible with bzr 2.4. This release has many improvements and bugfixes. As usual many improvements related to qdiff dialog.
- While searching for the word or sentence all matches are highlighted. This highlighting works in qdiff, qshelve, qunshelve, qannotate. To make navigation faster through the long side-by-side diff, or inside big annotated file you can use backside guide bar in qdiff and qannotate.
- Behavior change: "Unchanged" option in treewidget filter now only applies to versioned files. (Before it was applied to unknown files too).
- Other qdiff improvements include: curved lines are using in side-by-side view, smart synchronization of side-by-side view in "Complete" mode; files with wrong or mixed encoding no more shown as "latin-1", but in user-specified encoding.
New in version 0.21.2 (December 8th, 2011)
- Does not crash anymore when called for shared repository. (André Bachmann, Alexander Belchenko, Bug #578935)
- Fixed Set Default button in Merge tab. (Gordon Tyler, Bug #820635)
- Fixed ignore whitespace changes code. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #827391)
- Show context menu properly after re-load of branch(es). (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #744904)
- Command-line arguments with spaces properly quoted. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #824381)
- Disable OK button while executing unshelve. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #842818)
- Avoid NoSuchFile error when working tree has added and removed file. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #842842)
- Updated translations.
New in version 0.21 (July 21st, 2011)
- Now you can select changes to shelve and unshelve your saved changes with new shiny qshelve and qunshelve dialogs.
- qdiff window has been reworked and all controls moved to a toolbar, similar to one in qannotate window. Also qdiff toolbar provides you new functions: text search within active pane and also knob to ignore whitespace changes (it's also available as command-line option).
- User can configure the tab width and this setting affects qdiff, qannotate and qcat windows. By default tab width equals to 8 characters, user can set new default value in bazaar.conf as ``tab_width = N`` (either via qconfig or editing [DEFAULT] section of bazaar.conf). Also user can set individual tab width for branches in their branch.conf. User can configure tab width via "View Options" menu in toolbars of qdiff, qannotate.
- QBzr provides support for new builtin feature of bzr: mergetools. Now you can easier configure your favorite diff/merge tool to be used from qconflicts or context menu in qbrowse (Working Tree browser in Bazaar Explorer).
- If you have python-gpgme installed and you have enabled gpg-signatures for your commits then you can see new messages regarding valid gpg-signatures available in qlog. Also you can run check of your signatures with new qverify-signatures command.
- Other changes include major rework of qinfo dialog (show the same information as CLI ``bzr info`` does), qcommit dialog now remembers state of "Show non-versioned" knob between runs, now it's possible to save old state of the file from qlog dialog (using context menu in file list), error dialogs has been improved (now also support apport if available) and several other improvements and bugfixes (see full changelog for details).
New in version 0.20.2 (July 21st, 2011)
- Fixed internal error when deleting non-versioned files/directories. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #655451)
- Fixed UnicodeError with non-ascii locations. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #790138)
- Branch/Checkout dialogs:
- Fixed UnicodeDecodeError with non-ascii paths in target directory picker. (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #789083)