New in version 3.2.0-3
November 3rd, 2011
- EFX fade bus saving was fixed.
- Fixture deletion from Scene was fixed.
- A Scene LTP stopping bug was fixed.
- The udev rule on Linux was fixed so that qlc no longer needs to run as root.
- udmx was put into its own thread to prevent UI lockups.
- Enttec Open/Pro widget detection was improved.
- Some minor UI glitches have also been fixed.
New in version 3.2.0-2 (October 3rd, 2011)
- Sometimes HTP channels weren't faded smoothly to zero when they should have been (involving chasers and cue lists)
- Enttec Pro/Open widget detection was improved (if the vendor is "FTDI" the widget is treated as an Enttec Open. Otherwise it's treated as a Pro).
New in version 3.2.0-1 (May 16th, 2011)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a workspace file with a cue list that contains non-scene or nonexistent functions.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a workspace file with a chaser that contains non-scene or nonexistent func
New in version 3.2.0 (May 9th, 2011)
- HTP (Highest Takes Precedence) for all intensity channels
- An unlimited amount of fixtures and functions is supported
- Linux: All stock plugins are included in the main package
- Virtual Console slider can be used to launch functions and control their intensity with the Playback feature
- Cue list and Chaser editors support cut, copy & paste
- Cue list supports external input
New in version 3.1.0 (November 24th, 2010)
- OLA plugin for Mac OSX within the application bundle
- DMXKing interface supported by the Enttec plugin
- Fixed: Enttec Open DMX USB problems in some Windows machines
- Fixed: Disappearing windows
- Fixed: Virtual Console level-mode slider crash
- Fixed: Concurrent OSX MIDI input events
- French, German, Spanish translations
- Lots of new user documentation
- New feature: Grand Master
- New feature: Total power consumption
- New feauture: Virtual Console Solo Frame
- New fixture definitions for Varytec, Chauvet, Stairville, American DJ, JB Systems, Robe, Venue
- New plugin (Windows): Velleman K8062D
New in version 3.0.6 (August 23rd, 2010)
- A freeze bug was fixed in the VCXYPad Properties dialog.
- A French translation was added to the main application.
- A Finnish translation was added to the Fixture Editor.
- A fixture definition for i-Pix BB4 was added.
New in version 3.0.5 (July 18th, 2010)
- Proprietary... FTDI-owned files were removed from VCS.
- The Enttec DMX USB plugin was completely rewritten using libftdi on Linux and Mac OS X.
- It is now possible to disable feedback for each input universe.
- Total power consumption (estimate) of fixtures is calculated.
- Automatic function, button, and slider generators have been added.
New in version 3.0.3 (October 6th, 2009)
- A crash bug in OutputMap re-loading was fixed.
- Two new plugins were created for the Enttec DMX USB Pro (VCP and D2XX) and DMX USB Open, replacing the FTDIDMX plugin. uDMX and Enttec devices are now made user-readable/writable in Linux with a custom udev rule (no need to run QLC as root).
- ftd2xx.dll was removed from the Windows build since it comes with the FTDI driver installation.
- The "USB DMX Output" plugin was renamed to "Peperoni Output" to make it clearer that it has nothing to do with Enttec devices.
- Fixture definitions and input profiles were bundled along with the main package.
New in version 3.0.1 (September 7th, 2009)
- Quality was improved through automatic unit testing of all engine components.
- Engine-originated crashes have been fixed.
- Support for Enttec DMX USB Pro dongle was added.
- Preliminary support for Enttec Wings was added.
- The maximum channel count per fixture was increased to 128.
- An initial window placement bug was fixed.
- EFX path visualization was improved with animation.
- Function timing accuracy has been improved slightly.
- A bug related to fixture loading and wrong ID assignment was fixed.
- Engine and UI components have been separated to drastically cut down on call-graph spaghetti.