New in version 1.1
December 4th, 2013
- Replaced all the sound files with high-quality (44.1kHz) versions
- Added hitting sound effects to Skool Daze
New in version 0.5.4 (March 15th, 2011)
- Fixed the bug that causes a crash when Eric tries to get on the bike.
New in version 0.5.3 (December 17th, 2010)
- Fixed the bug that prevented a saved game from loading when using GraphicsMode 0 (hi-res colour).
New in version 0.5.2 (November 4th, 2010)
- Added a jumping sound effect to Skool Daze
- Fixed a graphic glitch in the girls’ shoes
New in version 0.5.1 (June 21st, 2010)
- This release fixes the bug that causes a crash when the teacher has returned to the blackboard during a non-question-and-answer lesson after fetching the truant Eric.
New in version 0.5 (June 8th, 2010)
- The main new feature is an in-game menu.
New in version 0.4 (May 28th, 2010)
- Added the ability to save and load games
- The score box is drawn using labels defined in the [MessageConfig] section
- Added lesson box background images
- Added message box images (now the message boxes in Skool Daze mode look like those used in the original game)
New in version 0.2.3 (April 13th, 2010)
- Besides a few minor bugfixes, 0.2.3 contains a new example ini file: ezad_looks.ini. To try it out, double-click ezad_looks.py or run it from the command line thus:
- ./ezad_looks.py -c
- Once you’re over the initial disorientation, let me know if you spot anything wrong with it. For your playtesting convenience, here are the cheat keys (enabled by that ‘-c’ option) for Skool Daze mode:
- * Tab – proceed to the next lesson
- * 1 – flash all but one shield
- * 2 – unflash all but one shield
- * 3 – prevent teachers from giving lines
- * 4 – add a random number to the lines total
- * 5 – reset the lines total to zero
- * 6 – reveal the safe combination and the year of CREAK’s birth
- Back to Skool mode could still do with some playtesting too, if you are so inclined. The cheat keys for Back to Skool were listed in an earlier post.
New in version 0.2.2 (April 7th, 2010)
- Eric is paralysed and expelled after jumping out of the top-floor window
- Albert alerts Mr Wacker if he spots Eric trying to escape
- Mr Wacker shadows Eric after being alerted by Albert
- Mr Withit does assembly duty
- Miss Take chases Eric out of the girls’ skool if she spots him there when it’s not playtime