New in version 3.09
August 31st, 2009
- Fixed use of uninitialized memory when emitting anchors with LibYAML bindings (Thank to cegner(at)yahoo-inc(dot)com).
- Fixed emitting incorrect BOM characters for UTF-16 (Thank to Valentin Nechayev)
- Fixed the emitter for folded scalars not respecting the preferred line width (Thank to Ingy).
- Fixed a subtle ordering issue with emitting %TAG directives (Thank to Andrey Somov).
- Fixed performance regression with LibYAML bindings.
New in version 3.07 (December 29th, 2008)
- The emitter learned to output scalars with leading whitespaces in a block style.
- The test suite is refactored and included in the source distribution.
- The path resolver in CDumper has been fixed.
- An explicit document end indicator is forced when there is a possibility of parsing ambiguity.
- There are other minor fixes and improvements.
New in version 3.06 (October 4th, 2008)
- The setup.py script detects LibYAML and builds LibYAML bindings automatically.
- Building LibYAML bindings no longer requires Pyrex installed.
- 'yaml.load()' raises an exception if the input stream contains more than one YAML document.
- Exceptions produced by LibYAML bindings have been fixed.
- A dot '.' character being recognized as !!float has been fixed.
- A Python 2.3 compatibility issue in constructing !!timestamp values has been fixed.
- The attributes 'yaml.__version__' and 'yaml.__with_libyaml__' have been added.