March 15th, 2013
· 2013b has been released with the latest timezone updates, including the recent updates to Chile's timezones.
January 4th, 2013
· Updated timezone database, and hopefully a fix for 'missing timezones' on some platforms.
October 31st, 2012
· This release contains the latest code and database from IANA. No changes to the Python code.
October 19th, 2012
· pytz-2012g has been released with the latest datafiles from IANA. No code changes, so no need to upgrade if you are using your system timezone database.
September 26th, 2012
· pytz-2012f has been released with the latest database.
November 4th, 2011
· This is an important release, including code changes required for Samoa when it changes side of the international date line and the end of 2011.
October 4th, 2011
· This is a timezone datafile only release.
September 21st, 2011
· This is a timezone database only release - there are no code changes. A new release of the Olson database is expected in approximately 1 week so you may wish to skip updating to this release.
May 9th, 2011
· New version of pytz out with the latest timezone information and a bug fix.
March 17th, 2011
· pytz-2011d has been released, containing the updated Olson timezone database. There are no code changes in this release.
January 4th, 2010
· 2009u has been released with the final 2009 edition of the Olson database.
April 18th, 2009
· This release updates Pakistan daylight savings changes for 2009.
April 9th, 2009
· Updated pytz packages have been released, corresponding to the 2009e release of the timezone database.
· Timezone changes include Jordon and Palestine.
October 29th, 2008
· Pytz 2008i has been released containing updated timezone information for Argentina.
October 16th, 2008
· An update for version 2008h of the Olson database has been released. This release includes a number fixes, and is useful even for people not using the included timezone database.