January 28th, 2013
· This version adds user profiles, two solve states for levels (out of time solving is now possible), mission and level name translations, updated translations (Czech, German, Spanish, and Italian are complete, and French and Russian partially complete), three new music pieces, and a few new levels.
May 12th, 2011
· New graphics for dungeon, toxcity, and electronic themes.
· New graphics for menu boxes.
· French and Spanish translations.
· 2 new stones and some new levels for them.
December 20th, 2009
· Internationalization (German complete, Russian and Czech started)
· Music for 5 and new graphics for 4 of the themes
· 6 new levels
November 18th, 2008
· The first public release of the game. You can play all the original levels. Soun effects are in place. The original graphics have been converted and included. Replacement graphics for the dominos exist. There are a few small fixes when compared to the original, for example level 49 from the original offered a probably not intended solution. We've also prepared some new levels. They were designed by Volker and I have been the tester and sometimes provided an idea.
· So have fun playing and remembering the old times