October 28th, 2008
· This release comes with a new proxy server that caches data locally to accelerate data access for distributed teams.
· Internal tests have resulted in more than 18x faster file downloads.
· Further enhancements include an improved resolve dialogue for merge conflicts, visual diffing of image files, and the new component manager.
· The latter helps development managers to link shared components within or between branches and manage their update path.
· Changes to a component get automatically promoted to all linked destinations, removing the need to merge them manually.