New in version 2.5.2
January 15th, 2014
- This is a regular bugfix release and a very important structural change.
- QA is performed using PHP 5.3.x (and there are plans to start testing with PHP v 5.4).
- PHP v 5.2.x can be used, although it is no longer a recommended version.
- The version of PHP in the Windows installer has been updated to 5.3.13.
New in version 2.5.1 (August 28th, 2013)
- This is a regular bugfix release with feature enhancements and many bugfixes.
- It has a more efficient case storage algorithm to overcome the 32k objects limit in ext3.
- Support for ProcessMaker hotfixes using the command line.
- Support to subgroup related items in drop-down fields.
- When a workspace was being restored in other languages besides English, some fields were not properly created; this has been fixed.
New in version 2.5.0 (May 16th, 2013)
- The minimum requirement for PHP has changed to version [b]5.2.10[/b] or higher (PHP 5.4 is not supported yet).
- On Linux, Apache 2.2.3 or higher is required. MySQL server version 5.1.6 or higher is required.
New in version 2.0.45 (November 21st, 2012)
- The minimum requirement for PHP has changed to version 5.2.10 or higher.
- A problem in new installations has been fixed.
- Participated – Sorting didn’t work for the Current User column.
- The source code has been changed to allow negative numbers in currency fields.
- User profile ” Replaced by ” didn’t work when PM derived a case.
- Could not forbid users from deleting input documents.
- Participated list only displayed TO_DO cases.
- A new RTL skin to support Arabic.
New in version 2.0.44 (October 11th, 2012)
- This is published as a Release Candidate with 190 bugs fixed and tested.
- It fixes critical issues with Alfresco triggers, case history, and improvements with the cron execution and overall performance.
- The upgrade script has been improved to run 33% faster, and lets admins upgrade everything without the need for manually repeating the process several times.
- Finally, a number of new features are been included.
New in version 2.0.42 (July 12th, 2012)
- This is a stable release with 102 bugs fixed.
- Important fixes include ones for a single application issue executing several cases when the main menu disappears, grid issues with read-only fields not being saved correctly, checkbox fields not being saved, problems fields with float masks (decimal sign), a date field issue on editing, problems creating report tables on external databases, numeric keypad keys not being accepted on fields with numeric validation, and skin persistence under the Simplified USer Experience.
New in version 2.0.41 (June 14th, 2012)
- This version remains in beta status while QA Integrity tests are being completed.
- It is not recommend to upgrade production instances until the integrity tests are passed and the beta status is removed.
- This release has 3 new features and 58 bugfixes as well as interface improvements.
- Major issues with Grids (dependencies between dropdowns, masks, and others) have been fixed.
- Search box keyword persistence in many lists (task user assignment and others) has been fixed.
New in version 2.0.40 (May 9th, 2012)
- This version has 49 bugfixes and many interface improvements.
- It fixes a Zimbra Triggers issue using the http_request module and hard-coded parameters [Bug 9090], an Output Document issue while opening it from Outlook Plugin [Bug 8095], an IE “keyCode error” that stopped some JS [Bug 8883], and a deprecated error that appeared when generating an Output Document in Zend Server User list pagination [Bug 8792].
New in version 2.0.39 (April 4th, 2012)
- This stabilization release contains 45 bugfixes and some improvements for the Dashboard infrastructure and the Single Application feature.
- It fixes a JS Conditional Compilation error, some Grid errors (including ones related to Onaddrow listener, deleting rows, and some other operations), case tracker issues, and dashboard issues in Firefox 10.
New in version 2.0.37 (February 8th, 2012)
- Fixed bugs:
- Fixed a bug in Sugar Triggers to return more than 50 records on any getSugar* function (8435)
- Issues with Case Reassignment. (7084)
- An issue on IE8 with some windows that appear transparent (8226)
- Add validation on User photo upload and removed Resume (since it is not used anymore)
- Improvements in Dashboard and Dashlets layout
- Simplified User Inbox: This allow users to have a very simple Inbox List that helps on visualization
- Added a webservice to get Unassigned Cases list Webservice
New in version 2.0.36 (January 11th, 2012)
- This version has several bugfixes specially related to Chrome.
- This means that starting from this version, ProcessMaker is compatible with Chrome.
- Dynaforms has been fixed to work correctly in Chrome.
- Formulas in grids that were not working correctly have been fixed.
- There is a warning on trigger creation.
- Parallel join routing has been fixed.
- Parallel by evaluation has been fixed.
- There is an improved plugin creation wizard: the wizard will generate a sample plugin with more options and using lists according to ProcessMaker 2.0.
- Under Documents, the option “Not in folder” was removed and any Input/Output document that has no Folder path configured will be saved at “root” level.
New in version 2.0.34 (November 2nd, 2011)
- Now you can enable or disable the process information pane when starting a new case by configuring this setting in Admin > Environment > Home settings.
- Bugfixes in Report Tables and import processes.
- Improvements: case notes and case summary layout has been polished.
- Known issues: field masks and validation are not working properly in Chrome; required fields in grids are not validated as expected.
New in version 2.0.33 (October 6th, 2011)
- This release includes Enterprise Plugins improvements and bugfixes.
- The Batch Routing Plugin now links to cases in the Cases List.
- There were massive case field updates.
- The UI and performance of the Advanced LDAP Plugin was improved.
- The new FTP Folder Plugin allows ProcessMaker to monitor an FTP folder for new files, creating new cases with attachments.
- A new Windows SSO Plugin allows authentication against Active Directory using Single Sign-On.
- Cases Notes and Calendar configuration were improved.
- A KnowledgeTree Plugin issue with persistent sessions, password length restriction, and PM Tables issues were fixed.
New in version 2.0.30 (July 6th, 2011)
- This stable release includes new features.
- Report Tables have been completely replaced with PM Tables.
- There are SharePoint triggers allowing creation of files and folders, as well as uploading and downloading documents.
- Improvements: credentials from DB connections stored as encrypted strings; DBArray improvements.
- Nearly 80 bugs have been fixed, including: issues with date fields; MSIE issues with grid calculations; JS issues with special characters; subject field of custom notifications are now properly imported; layout issues with double scroll bars; and functions such as onAddRow and onDeleteRow were addressed.
New in version 2.0.29 (June 7th, 2011)
- This version added a password reset feature, dependent fields with auto-suggest, and compatibility with UTF-16 (Chinese characters) when querying MS SQL.
- Dependent field issues, importing of processes with report tables and undefined subprocesses, and deletion of output documents were fixed.
- A number of known issues remain: language files other than English and Spanish should be updated. Chrome, Firefox 4, and MSIE 9 are not fully tested.
- Processes designed in languages other than English can't start a case (workaround: open the process in English once).
New in version 2.0.23 (May 11th, 2011)
- This release includes a much awaited feature: custom subject in notifications.
- Email setup was improved to let you easily configure secure connections (Gmail).
- The users list, JS validation in DynaForms, and the user interface were improved.
- Issues with grids and dependent fields, masks (currency and others), using grids inside output documents, view mode, and generation of output documents from triggers were fixed.
New in version 2.0 (March 1st, 2011)
- This major release includes exciting new features.
- The BPMN 2.0 Process Map Designer allows interoperability by import/export operations of XPDL 2.2 process definitions.
- PHP 5.3 is now officially supported.
- Crucial scalability improvements now permit the existence and management of very large numbers of business cases.
- Improved and new plugins extend the core functionality for Document Management, Business Intelligence, and Batch Routing.
- Cases and Process List user interfaces have been revisited, and now offer highly interactive and real time indicators.
New in version 1.2-2740 (October 1st, 2009)
- This release offers "events", a new feature that allows an action to be executed according to a specific timing in the process. This is useful for sending out email to keep everyone in your organization apprised of upcoming tasks.
- In addition, Web services have been reworked to offer better return values and two new functions, triggerList() and systemInformation().
- The login screen now allow the user to select the language and workspace, plus nearly 50 bugs have been fixed.
New in version 1.2-2522 (August 27th, 2009)
- New PM Tables options: CVS data import, data changes logged, reordering of field order, the ability to view data in ascending/descending order with a click on the header, and data access from DynaForms with XML.
- A new WYSWYG editor for email templates in HTML format.
- With PM Tables, users no longer need to create tables in external databases.
- More refined reports with additional JasperReports classes.
- Documents in non-Western languages such as Hebrew and Chinese can now be exported in PDF format (with the separate installation of international font files).
New in version 1.2-2329 (May 15th, 2009)
- this is the first release of Processmaker.com, to install in a RHEL 5.
- Requirements apache, php and mysql, a DNS domain for an Apache virtual domain.
- install the file pmos-0.9-852.noarch.rpm
- rename or copy the /etc/httpd/conf.d/pmos.conf.rpm to pmos.conf
- make changes in previous file to reflect your server ip address and your domain name.
- restart apache ( service httpd start )
- disable SELinux if this feature is enabled, and restart server if it is necessary.
- start your web browser with your domain and follows the installation page.
- In this page you will need a valid Mysql Database user, with privileges to create databases and users.
- test your connection and paths and then click in install button.
- the installation page will redirect to processmaker open source login page.
- to login to system use this credentials:
- user: admin
- pass: sample
New in version 1.1-2261 (March 19th, 2009)
- This is a significant release that includes support for LDAP and Active Directory user authentication.
- It includes an advanced case search module, improvements to the user security policy regarding password requirements, and default language settings.
- Admins can delete user groups without causing task assignment issues, and save the date that emails are sent.
- There are a number of bugfixes.
- It is recommended that all PM users upgrade.
New in version 1.1-2153 (January 28th, 2009)
- This release offers improvements to process permission properties.
- You can now assign permissions according to case status (draft, to-do, paused, and completed).
- Sub-processes are now more user friendly due to easy variable access when creating dynaforms.
- Significant improvements have been made to database connectivity procedures, especially for Windows platforms.
New in version 1.1-2063 (November 26th, 2008)
- This release includes the new case reassignment feature.
- Cases can be reassigned on the User level (for all cases) or on the Case level (for individual cases).
- Special permissions were set up to take advantage of this feature.
New in version 1.1-1999 (October 28th, 2008)
- A major bugfix for IE users regarding new tasks/new subprocesses.
- New features include using Gmail and Yahoo! accounts to send email, and highlighting for expired cases in the cases list.
New in version 1.1-1947 (September 30th, 2008)
- This version allows a user to define sub-processes which can then be incorporated into larger processes, increasing process design flexibility.
- This version also has a connection with the beta version of the Process Library, where users can download workflow templates.
- This release includes various bugfixes.
New in version 1.1-1901 (September 17th, 2008)
- This release has various bugfixes, including issues with dynaforms, triggers, Web entry, and Web services, and incorporates suggestions from the ProcessMaker community forum.
New in version 1.1-1858 (September 3rd, 2008)
- This version includes a new Web entry feature that allows an anonymous/external user to initiate a case from outside the system by interacting with ProcessMaker Web services.
- There are various bugfixes.