New in version 2.5.2
January 15th, 2014
- This is a regular bugfix release and a very important structural change.
- QA is performed using PHP 5.3.x (and there are plans to start testing with PHP v 5.4).
- PHP v 5.2.x can be used, although it is no longer a recommended version.
- The version of PHP in the Windows installer has been updated to 5.3.13.
New in version 2.5.1 (August 28th, 2013)
- This is a regular bugfix release with feature enhancements and many bugfixes.
- It has a more efficient case storage algorithm to overcome the 32k objects limit in ext3.
- Support for ProcessMaker hotfixes using the command line.
- Support to subgroup related items in drop-down fields.
- When a workspace was being restored in other languages besides English, some fields were not properly created; this has been fixed.
New in version 2.5.0 (May 16th, 2013)
- The minimum requirement for PHP has changed to version [b]5.2.10[/b] or higher (PHP 5.4 is not supported yet).
- On Linux, Apache 2.2.3 or higher is required. MySQL server version 5.1.6 or higher is required.
New in version 2.0.45 (November 21st, 2012)
- The minimum requirement for PHP has changed to version 5.2.10 or higher.
- A problem in new installations has been fixed.
- Participated – Sorting didn’t work for the Current User column.
- The source code has been changed to allow negative numbers in currency fields.
- User profile ” Replaced by ” didn’t work when PM derived a case.
- Could not forbid users from deleting input documents.
- Participated list only displayed TO_DO cases.
- A new RTL skin to support Arabic.
New in version 2.0.44 (October 11th, 2012)
- This is published as a Release Candidate with 190 bugs fixed and tested.
- It fixes critical issues with Alfresco triggers, case history, and improvements with the cron execution and overall performance.
- The upgrade script has been improved to run 33% faster, and lets admins upgrade everything without the need for manually repeating the process several times.
- Finally, a number of new features are been included.
New in version 2.0.42 (July 12th, 2012)
- This is a stable release with 102 bugs fixed.
- Important fixes include ones for a single application issue executing several cases when the main menu disappears, grid issues with read-only fields not being saved correctly, checkbox fields not being saved, problems fields with float masks (decimal sign), a date field issue on editing, problems creating report tables on external databases, numeric keypad keys not being accepted on fields with numeric validation, and skin persistence under the Simplified USer Experience.
New in version 2.0.41 (June 14th, 2012)
- This version remains in beta status while QA Integrity tests are being completed.
- It is not recommend to upgrade production instances until the integrity tests are passed and the beta status is removed.
- This release has 3 new features and 58 bugfixes as well as interface improvements.
- Major issues with Grids (dependencies between dropdowns, masks, and others) have been fixed.
- Search box keyword persistence in many lists (task user assignment and others) has been fixed.
New in version 2.0.40 (May 9th, 2012)
- This version has 49 bugfixes and many interface improvements.
- It fixes a Zimbra Triggers issue using the http_request module and hard-coded parameters [Bug 9090], an Output Document issue while opening it from Outlook Plugin [Bug 8095], an IE “keyCode error” that stopped some JS [Bug 8883], and a deprecated error that appeared when generating an Output Document in Zend Server User list pagination [Bug 8792].
New in version 2.0.39 (April 4th, 2012)
- This stabilization release contains 45 bugfixes and some improvements for the Dashboard infrastructure and the Single Application feature.
- It fixes a JS Conditional Compilation error, some Grid errors (including ones related to Onaddrow listener, deleting rows, and some other operations), case tracker issues, and dashboard issues in Firefox 10.