New in version 1.11
February 21st, 2013
- This version adds a GeoJSON backend, support for bitfields in the BMP format, and a minor change in the behavior of the alphamax parameter (a value of 0 now gives a true polygon).
New in version 1.10 (August 22nd, 2011)
- A DXF backend was added.
- The output is in the drawing interchange format used by computer aided design software.
- The Gimppath backend was changed to be compatible with current versions of GIMP.
- The EPS, PDF, and SVG backends now use high-resolution bounding boxes.
- The default scaling of the EPS, PDF, and SVG backends is now fixed at 72dpi.
- A new option --flat was added to the SVG backend.
- A new option --tight was added to remove whitespace around the input image before calculating its scaling and placement.
New in version 1.9 (December 22nd, 2010)
- The xfig and eps backends were improved, and a fixed pagesize PDF backend was added.
- Support for BMP version 4 and version 5 files, as well as top-down BMP files, was added.
- Minor speed improvements were made to Potrace and major speed improvements were made to mkbitmap.
- A Gaussian blur option was added to mkbitmap.
- Libtool is now used to build and optionally install the Potrace library.
- An optional simplified progress bar was added for dumb terminals.
- This release also contains some portability improvements, cross-compilation improvements, and minor bug fixes.