May 17th, 2013
· sshd(8): The Linux seccomp-filter sandbox is now supported on ARM platforms where the kernel supports it.
· sshd(8): The seccomp-filter sandbox will not be enabled if the system headers support it at compile time, regardless of whether it can be enabled then. If the run-time system does not support seccomp-filter, sshd will fall back to the rlimit pseudo-sandbox.
· ssh(1): Don't link in the Kerberos libraries. They aren't necessary on the client, just on sshd(8). bz#2072
· Fix GSSAPI linking on Solaris, which uses a differently-named GSSAPI library. bz#2073
· Fix compilation on systems with openssl-1.0.0-fips.
· Fix a number of errors in the RPM spec files.
February 4th, 2011
· Portable OpenSSH Bugfixes:
· Fix compilation failure when enableing SELinux support.
· Do not attempt to call SELinux functions when SELinux is disabled. bz#1851