New in version 2.1.5
February 21st, 2009
- SELinux policy files were added to make psad compatible with SELinux.
- The files are located in a new "selinux" directory in the sources.
- A bug was fixed in which local server ports were not reported correctly under netstat parsing.
- A bug was fixed in the start() function in the Gentoo init script which caused psad to not be started and the error "* ERROR: psad failed to start" to be generated.
- A bug that occurred when ENABLE_SYSLOG_FILE is enabled was fixed.