New in version 0.2.9
January 19th, 2013
- It's identical to the previous version but it supports the new QGIS API so you can use it with both QGIS 1.8.0 and master.
New in version 0.2.8 (April 28th, 2011)
- This release comes with translation support plus french (thanks to Jean Roc Morreale) and spanish translations.
New in version 0.2.7 (March 13th, 2011)
- Now the plugin do not crashes when there are not enough points to make a feature off, instead that feature is just skipped and the user is informed of the issue at the end of the process.
New in version 0.2.6 (November 8th, 2010)
- This release fixes encoding issues.
New in version 0.2.5 (October 4th, 2010)
- This release fixes some issues with output file selection.
New in version 0.2.4 (June 10th, 2010)
- Now the encoding selection combo box defaults th the same encoding as other QGis dialogs.
New in version 0.2.3 (June 9th, 2010)
- This is a quick bugfix release. Save dialog didn't work in 0.2.2 in osgeo4w because of keyword arguments being passed to getSaveFileName (maybe a Qt version issue).
New in version 0.2.2 (June 6th, 2010)
- This release brings native file dialogs ap optional sorting of points.
New in version 0.2.1 (May 27th, 2010)
- This is a bugfix release.