January 19th, 2013
· It's identical to the previous version but it supports the new QGIS API so you can use it with both QGIS 1.8.0 and master.
April 28th, 2011
· This release comes with translation support plus french (thanks to Jean Roc Morreale) and spanish translations.
March 13th, 2011
· Now the plugin do not crashes when there are not enough points to make a feature off, instead that feature is just skipped and the user is informed of the issue at the end of the process.
November 8th, 2010
· This release fixes encoding issues.
October 4th, 2010
· This release fixes some issues with output file selection.
June 10th, 2010
· Now the encoding selection combo box defaults th the same encoding as other QGis dialogs.
June 9th, 2010
· This is a quick bugfix release. Save dialog didn't work in 0.2.2 in osgeo4w because of keyword arguments being passed to getSaveFileName (maybe a Qt version issue).
June 6th, 2010
· This release brings native file dialogs ap optional sorting of points.
May 27th, 2010
· This is a bugfix release.