January 21st, 2013
· This version supports Pillow in addition to PIL.
· It disables the zeitgeist module to avoid startup errors on Ubuntu 12.10.
September 6th, 2012
· Control pogo from the commandline. The commands play, pause, next, prev and stop are supported. (lp:986164)
· When pogo is started with tracks on the commandline, append the tracks to the old playlist.
· Start playback automatically at startup by calling "pogo play".
· Prevent automatic playback when tracks are given on the commandline with "pogo MyFile.mp3 pause".
· Delete corrupted cover file if a cover cannot be correctly resized.
· Do not try to update missing rows when a search is made quickly after startup.
· Do not change volume level (sets volume to max in Fedora).
· Highlight the parts of the query all at once to fix false highlighting.
· Update translations.
April 28th, 2012
· This version mostly improves the search.
· It searches in the home folder if it hasn't found anything in the music directories, and does not search in subdirectories if it already searched in the parent directory.
· It only shows the filename and at most one parent directory for each file in the search results.
March 27th, 2012
· Show search results immediately after they're found for each music directory
· Search in playlist as well and highlight results
· Add Zeitgeist module that logs played albums
· Select last played track at restart (lp:684383)
· Append tracks to playlist asynchronously (lp:662308)
· Update translations
January 12th, 2012
· Export tracks in playlist into a directory (with subdirectories)
· Save playlist periodically to prevent losing it during a shutdown (LP:669132)
· Usability: Select new track when old selected is deleted
· Fix: Playback after pause should show the play icon, not the pause icon
· Fix: Never interrupt playing song when appending new ones (lp:735619)
· Cache music folders repeatedly to speedup searches
· Let user remove music folders that were deleted from the hard disk
· Do not add music folders that have been deleted
· Apply fix from decibel: Skipping track just before the end skips the following track
· Apply fix from decibel: Sort files case-independently
· Apply fix from decibel: Raise the window of the already running instance if there is one
· Apply fix from decibel: Create symbolic links to covers so that external apps can access them
· Log all messages to log file
December 27th, 2010
· You can now search for your music inside Pogo. The search will include the folders below the separator in the file browser. To add more music folders, right-click on empty space in the file browser. It is now possible to open the folders and files in your external file browser (e.g. nautilus) from the context menu.
December 1st, 2010
· You can now search for your music inside Pogo.
· The search will include the folders below the separator in the file browser.
· To add more music folders, right-click on empty space in the file browser.
· It is now possible to open the folders and files in your external file browser (e.g. nautilus) from the context menu.
October 26th, 2010
· Pogo now loads faster.
· It is now possible to add files via drag and drop.
· Files can also be added by using the context menu in Nautilus or from the command line (pogo mytrack.mp3).
· MPRIS support was added.
· Track events are now sent out via DBus.
· The volume button is no longer present since it only duplicates the functionality of the sound indicator.
October 12th, 2010
· Forked decibel audio player
· Restructure interface (use space more efficiently, simplify)
· Write new playlist widget which groups albums
· Show clickable cover in lower right corner
· Make preferences dialog more accessible
· Make track position slider clickable with left mouse clicks
· Highlight all parents when playing a track
· Automatically hide redundant information in track titles
· Remove menubar and statusbar
· Add preferences button
· Highlight dropped rows after drag'n'drop
· Collapse rows when dragging only dirs
· Let slider tooltip display elapsed seconds
· Keep original ratio when scaling covers
· Remove unnecessary code
· Much code refactoring