New in version 0.6.14
April 6th, 2013
- The filename format fix checks were updated so that they do not produce an error if that fix is not defined in your podgetrc.
- filename_formatfix9 was created to address issues with the Audioboo feed URL format.
- "?keyed=true&source=rss" was removed from the enclosure URL.
- String matches were made as generic as possible so that they might work for other feeds.
New in version 0.6.13 (March 30th, 2013)
- The default contents of the configuration file (podgetrc) was updated to further explain the SModcast updates.
New in version 0.6.11 (March 20th, 2013)
- This version updates filename_formatfix to correct for feeds which place the name of the file to be downloaded in the parameter media_url=.
- It experiments with the order of filename format fixes.
- Those with more specific exclusionary conditions go first, and the more generic last.
New in version 0.6.10 (February 4th, 2013)
- It has an update to filename_formatfix to correct for trailing characters on enclosures for the zdf.de podcasts.
- It has been fixed to display filenames while marking older podcasts as downloaded with the --recent option.
- Rather than display the current filename for each item, it would display the last modified filename repeatedly.
- filename_formatfix has been fixed to correct filenames downloaded from Vimcasts.org.
- Filename modification is now simpler and easier to understand.
New in version 0.6.9 (January 4th, 2013)
- Two relatively small updates requested by users: an update to filename_formatfix to correct for "?referrer=rss" being added to all filenames downloaded from Vimcasts.org; and an update to use mktemp to create a temporary file for playlist sorting.
- If mktemp is not available, the script falls back to trying to use tempfile.
New in version 0.6.8 (December 3rd, 2012)
- This version updates the Makefile and the Debian packages.