June 25th, 2012
· With Plexus 0.5 you can now connect several Plexus driven websites to each other. Once a content is published on one of these connected websites, the others will be informed immediately by getting a push notification. In the panel a new “Plexus” button was added, wehre you get kind of a feedreader, where you get an overview of those published contents.
· Among many bug fixes also the instant upload of images in the WYSIWYG editor has been improved. The recent images bar was removed and replaced with native WYSIWYG buttons where you get into a dialog where you can browse through all uploaded images and add them easily to the editor.
· We have also introduced trackbacks, at the moment this is rather an experimental feature. In the future we want to use trackbacks and the connect of Plexus Installations to provide some kind of decentralized social network. This, however, still requires a reasonable test period.
September 26th, 2011
· The main panel moved to the top, a component management backend lets you search for components and install them directly through the dialog. You can browse http://plexus.setanodus.net/Customize for available components.
· A new plexus database tool shows you every datatype in your system and should give you more overview about your existing data.
· On http.//plexus.setanodus.net/Develop you find a documentation to create your own templates and components with plexus, there you can easy ask questions on the right side of every page.
August 2nd, 2010
· Facebook features sometimes work, sometimes not - i really start to hate them.
· There are lots of bug fixes and some little improvements, in version 0.4 - which will release a first very unstable this sunday - the way changes how extensions and widgets are treated, main control and core are rewritten, lots of folders and files are moved and database model changed (There will be an update script).
· With version 0.5 the first social connection stuff will be integrated, and plexus (which means “mesh” by the way) will start to live up to its name. You will be able to couple your plexus installation with other ones and with a central search service which you can preview on plexus.at.