New in version 0.9.9.2
December 5th, 2013
- The changes are mostly major and include some fundamental new features, features useful for developers such as a template engine, and new themes using Twitter Bootstrap 3 that make playSMS easier to customize and enhance.
New in version 0.9.9.1 (September 3rd, 2013)
- This version changes default themes, updates icons, and has some bugfixes.
New in version 0.9.9 (June 25th, 2013)
- This version added parallel multi-queue processing for faster SMS deliveries and higher volumes.
- Bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.9.8 (May 21st, 2013)
- This version adds many bugfixes, including security fixes, and includes major changes, such as file and folder renames, directory structures, and several database layouts.
New in version 0.9.7.2 (November 23rd, 2012)
- A bug has been fixed in web services which allowed any user to send an SMS message as another user.
New in version 0.9.7.1 (September 6th, 2012)
- A bug has been fixed in the plugin sendfromfile where a non-admin user was allowed to send an SMS as another user. This permission should be only for admin users.
New in version 0.9.5.3 (September 13th, 2011)
- A remote file inclusion attack was discovered and fixed, a new intercept method was added, an option to allow/disallow forwards was added to the inbox, email and mobile fields were added for users, and bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.9.5.2 (November 15th, 2010)
- A XSS security hole has been fixed.
- Typographical errors that lead to bugs have been corrected fixed.
- New plugins were added to utilize Google Translate.
- Timezone functions were added.
- Public registration and a forgot-password page were added.
New in version 0.9.5.1 (October 20th, 2010)
- A bug in which received messages are empty when handled by gnokii or smstools was fixed.
- PHP PEAR DB was included in the package again.
- New functions were added for developers to hook incoming SMS and SMS to inbox.
- Direct access to files under playSMS will have to be switched to index.
- A new gateway module was added to support Gammu.