New in version 1.6.2September 17th, 2008
- After another temp file vulnerability was found, the codebase was audited for security.
- This is a rollup that should fix all outstanding temp file problems.
New in version 1.6 (September 11th, 2008)
- This release fixes a major security flaw related to temporary file storage.
- It also includes feature enhancements: support for Nplayer as a backend, and minor script changes so that it will run on Busybox.
- This means that it now runs on some Internet tablets and network attached storage devices.