New in version 15.1
October 14th, 2013
- This version adds full IPv6 support, more graphics in vector format instead of bitmaps (resulting in sharper images), a map preview when creating a game from the client, a toolbar in the editor, a dice deck (instead of rolling the dice completely randomly), a computer player which uses more various chat messages, a server for the Microsoft Windows port, and code cleanup, including fixed memory leaks.
New in version 14.1 (May 29th, 2012)
- New features in the editor: game comments and the island discovery bonus.
- The file dialogs use smart shortcuts.
- New feature in the client: spectators see the nosetup nodes.
- Overall: large icons for the GNOME3 desktop.
- Various bugfixes: speedup of server-gtk; setting the avatar icon works again; trading is possible again in games without inter-player trade; right-clicking in the editor shows the menu again; and code cleanup (preparation for GTK+3, hardening flags, memory leaks, etc.).
New in version 0.12.5 (October 31st, 2011)
- The maps in the editor can be manipulated more easily
- The map can be zoomed
- Full screen mode
- Notifications. With thanks to Patrick
- Cosmetic fixes to the way the map is drawn
- Fixed some crashes involving the pirate
- Fixed some memory leaks in the meta server
New in version 0.12.3.1 (October 5th, 2010)
- All translations were updated, and two new languages were added: Galician and British.
- The Wesnoth-like and FreeCiv-like themes were fixed.