New in version 6.18
September 10th, 2014
- This release adds yet another update to the search feature by adding an All/Any switch to the tag search.
- In the previous versions, searching by tags results in the fragments tagged with ‘all’ of the specified tags. From this version, you can switch between ‘all’ and ‘any’. ‘Any’ displays the fragments tagged with ‘any’ of the specified tags.
- The ‘Any’ tag search produces another feature called “related fragments”. In the fragment page, the list view displays all the fragments tagged with any of the tags of the focused fragment.
New in version 6.16 (October 22nd, 2013)
- This version adds another alternative to the navigation features: Fragment Quick View.
- It allows you to move through a knowledge-fragment network, fragment by fragment, more lightly. Mouse hovering over a link to a fragment for a second brings up a pop-up view for the fragment.
- In the pop-up view, you can move to another fragment via the links.
New in version 6.12 (June 4th, 2013)
- This version makes a quick update to the fragments view search.
- Typing a fragment ID (number) starting with ‘#’ in the search box shows the fragment directly if it exists in the database.
- It also contains several minor improvements and a bugfix.
New in version 6.10 (April 2nd, 2013)
- This version adds some changes to Document View to improve its accessibility.
- Pages in Document View can be accessed via a short-form URL like: /d/, /d/.
- A Document View button has been added to the global header, which allows you to open the home fragment in Document View.
- Internal links in Document View have been updated to point to the pages in Document
- View rather than to the pages in standard view.
New in version 6.9 (March 26th, 2013)
- This version updates Document View.
- The new version of Document View has a navigation bar and table of contents in each page.
- The navigation bar allows you to move to the parent fragments and directly jump to the home fragment.
- The table of contents is useful for grasping the outline when the page is large.
- Document View now supports smart phones and tablets.
- You can browse through your database with your smart phone or tablet more comfortably than with older versions.
New in version 6.6 (January 4th, 2013)
- This version adds Fragment Shuffle.
- A shuffle button has been added to Fragments View, allowing you to shuffle the fragments that match the criteria of the View.
New in version 6.5 (December 18th, 2012)
- This version adds a description label to Fragments View.
- The label also shows the number of found fragments.
New in version 6.3 (October 3rd, 2012)
- This version updates the Fragments View Slider to have a new level of zoom: ‘full-fledged‘.
- The default color scheme has been improved a little bit.
New in version 6.0 (August 21st, 2012)
- This version includes several bugfixes and minor improvements, and is released as a stable version.