New in version 1.4.3
January 23rd, 2012
- This version fixes assignment of icons from the window manager for menu items with aliases.
New in version 1.4.2 (November 3rd, 2011)
- A problem where sticky menu items were not using the icon from the window manager was fixed.
New in version 1.4.1 (October 7th, 2011)
- This version fixes tokenization of settings statements and some post-increments to (better performing) pre-increments.
New in version 1.3.3 (July 20th, 2011)
- A crash when trying to determine a client window from an invalid window was fixed.
- Stock icons for window controlling actions were added.
New in version 1.3.2 (June 24th, 2011)
- A bug was fixed in the replacement for XmuClientWindow.
New in version 1.3.1 (June 19th, 2011)
- A memory leak was fixed by freeing XClassHint members.
- Sending of client messages to the WM was improved.
- Decor/frame windows are now translated when replacing the WID in commands.
- Minor configure.ac issues were fixed.
New in version 1.3.0 (June 7th, 2011)
- The ability to switch workspaces on large desktops (Compiz) when activating a window and support for _NET_WM_ICON to get icons from windows.
New in version 1.2.2 (April 7th, 2011)
- Improved gathering of window titles.
New in version 1.2.0 (March 11th, 2011)
- This version will switch through windows of the active application only.
- It fixes loading of PNG files with a bit depth of 16.