November 9th, 2011
· This version fixes a race condition in IterativeAdapter, reworks Unsatisfiable dependency exception throwing to allow for better error messages, and updates Paranamer.
July 13th, 2011
· A threading issue in the shared IterativeInjector instance initialization was eliminated.
February 24th, 2010New (since 2.9):
· String Converters are now overridable and can be leveraged from parent containers if not specified in a child
· Named Method Injection
· @Named from JSR 330 (@Inject) now supported.
Changes (versus 2.9):
· FactoryInjectors issue with 'into' being unspecified fixedPICO-368
· Provided instances can now participate in lifecycles
May 21st, 2009New (since 2.8):
· Reinjection calls can use cached results for method invocations
Changes (versus 2.8):
· Constructor Injection is slightly faster for second/subsequent injections and for multi-constructor components
· Compatibility with Google's AppEngine
· Paranamer upgraded to 1.5
· A couple of bugs fixed PICO-352 and 353
March 7th, 2009
· Automatic type conversion for named parameters (from String).
· Paranamer was updated to version 1.3.
October 22nd, 2008
· CompositeLifecycleStrategy supports a mix of LifecycleStrategies in one container tree.
· The method Injection has been changed to also allow a specific reflection method to be implicated, and Reinjection added to allow components to be injected into a second time.
September 10th, 2008
· DefaultClassLoadingPicoContainer was added.
· Components can now be referenced in different classloaders and by class name.
· This was formerly DefaultNanoContainer.
· Other behaviors from PicoContainer-Gems may be referenced in as(...) properties.
· Other minor fixes and improvements were made.