New in version 2.0.1March 26th, 2010
- Initialize an array to quiet compiler complaining.
- Some versions of GCC think this can be used uninitialized. It doesn't appear
- to be the case, but we initialize it to keep the compiler happy. It's probably
- a good idea anyhow.
- Backported extra CD/DVD filesystem checks to stable-2.0.
- Add some more filesystem types that might be CDs or DVDs.
- Backing out Doxygen escaping patch on stable-2.0 branch.
New in version 2.0.0 (March 24th, 2009)
- This release begins the new stable branch for PhysicsFS.
- There are several compelling features over the 1.0 releases that are too numerous to list here.
- All developers are encouraged to upgrade, as 2.0 remains backwards-compatible with previous releases.