January 14th, 2013
· The Ok button on the newfile dialog can now create a new tab.
· A new canvas can be created from the newfile dialog taking both width and height into account.
· PNG, JPEG, BMP, TGA and GIF files can be opened with the open button or File>>Open menu.
· Added paintBrush tool with colour selection.
· PNG, JPEG, BMP, TGA and GIF files can be saved if created/edited.
· PhotoFiltre LX now creates a preferences file and can read/write to it.
· Added file filters back to the Open file dialog.
· Changed application icon to the new one.
· Added colour picker tool.
· Images are now contained within a scrollview, you can scroll the image both horizontally and vertically.
· Added zooming/scaling which can be controlled with the scrollwheel or menus.
· Now has Greyscale, Brightness increase/decrease, Contrast increase/decrease, Old photography functionality.
· Recent files menu entry with filtered results to only display supported image files.
· Added paintBucket tool.
· Added crop tool.
September 26th, 2012
· Replaced Blur + Arrow toolpalette icon.
· Rewrote GUI code to use one .glade file at startup to avoid constant xml parsing for dialogs.
· Fixed preferences dialog not appearing.
· Added functionality for buttons, comboboxes and spinbuttons in newDialog.
· Changed toolpalette from code to being built into the .glade file.
· Added app icon for the Unity sidebar.
· Updated newfile dialog (pixels/cm conversion).
· Added full tab support to contain user images/graphics.
· Added full cursor support.
· Added new better looking Blur cursor.
· Minor additions to preferences dialog.
· Fixed critical bug, source not compiling with GNU autotools.
February 3rd, 2012
· Its an effort at finishing the main GUI.
December 27th, 2011
· A new development release is now out in the wild! This is mostly including the GTK3 migration work and a text dialog. Merry Christmas!
January 18th, 2011
· Split about dialog from mainwindow into separate files.
· Split open dialog from mainwindow into separate files.
· Added simple compile script for those who can't use GNU-autoTools.