New in version 0.4 Alpha
July 20th, 2015
- Undo/Redo support.
- Open images with PhotoFiltre LX Studio set as default editor.
- Advanced PaintBrush.
- Recent files support.
- Copy/Paste support.
- Windows build.
New in version 0.0.7.0 Alpha (December 2nd, 2013)
- Rebuilt toolpalette to fix the toolbutton size.
- Can now resize images using the resizedialog.
- Primary and secondary colour selection.
- Primary and secondary colour painting using the left/right click.
- Options for the paintbrush including Antialias, Brush radius and Brush type.
- Tab label now set after saving a file.
- Complete rewrite of the preferences code to use config4cpp for reliable preference setting.
- Option to manually set the size of the window in the preferences.
New in version 0.0.6.0 Alpha (January 14th, 2013)
- The Ok button on the newfile dialog can now create a new tab.
- A new canvas can be created from the newfile dialog taking both width and height into account.
- PNG, JPEG, BMP, TGA and GIF files can be opened with the open button or File>>Open menu.
- Added paintBrush tool with colour selection.
- PNG, JPEG, BMP, TGA and GIF files can be saved if created/edited.
- PhotoFiltre LX now creates a preferences file and can read/write to it.
- Added file filters back to the Open file dialog.
- Changed application icon to the new one.
- Added colour picker tool.
- Images are now contained within a scrollview, you can scroll the image both horizontally and vertically.
- Added zooming/scaling which can be controlled with the scrollwheel or menus.
- Now has Greyscale, Brightness increase/decrease, Contrast increase/decrease, Old photography functionality.
- Recent files menu entry with filtered results to only display supported image files.
- Added paintBucket tool.
- Added crop tool.
New in version 0.0.5.0 (September 26th, 2012)
- Replaced Blur + Arrow toolpalette icon.
- Rewrote GUI code to use one .glade file at startup to avoid constant xml parsing for dialogs.
- Fixed preferences dialog not appearing.
- Added functionality for buttons, comboboxes and spinbuttons in newDialog.
- Changed toolpalette from code to being built into the .glade file.
- Added app icon for the Unity sidebar.
- Updated newfile dialog (pixels/cm conversion).
- Added full tab support to contain user images/graphics.
- Added full cursor support.
- Added new better looking Blur cursor.
- Minor additions to preferences dialog.
- Fixed critical bug, source not compiling with GNU autotools.
New in version 0.0.4.5 (February 3rd, 2012)
- Its an effort at finishing the main GUI.
New in version 0.0.4.0 (December 27th, 2011)
- A new development release is now out in the wild! This is mostly including the GTK3 migration work and a text dialog. Merry Christmas!
New in version 0.0.2.7 (January 18th, 2011)
- Split about dialog from mainwindow into separate files.
- Split open dialog from mainwindow into separate files.
- Added simple compile script for those who can't use GNU-autoTools.