March 13th, 2013
· Some infelicities in the code have been tidied up, and two small new facilities are added: old-style multirest bars and the ability to suppress only one of a pair of warning key and time signatures.
January 10th, 2013
· Two small new features are added: the ability to move tremolo lines vertically, and interpretation of simple tremolos when generating MIDI.
· One small source infelicity has been tidied up.
March 24th, 2012
· The bugs that are fixed are relatively minor.
December 21st, 2010
· A few bugs have been mended and a few new features have been added (staccatissimo accent, bracketing for accents, and "end" barline in the middle of a piece).
February 24th, 2009
· The code has been tidied and perhaps made 64-bit compatible (though the author cannot test this).
· The documentation has been thoroughly revised.
· A few new features have been added, including basic support for half sharps and flats and for right-to-left typesetting.