New in version 4.28
February 10th, 2014
- Two bugs are fixed: stretching or shearing fonts did not work on 64-bit systems, and under some circumstances a spurious "line too long after macro expansion" error could occur.
New in version 4.27 (December 5th, 2013)
- A multiple rest bar can now be stretched or (slightly) squashed.
- In text strings, all characters in the Latin-A Extended code page are now accessible.
New in version 4.26 (March 13th, 2013)
- Some infelicities in the code have been tidied up, and two small new facilities are added: old-style multirest bars and the ability to suppress only one of a pair of warning key and time signatures.
New in version 4.25 (January 10th, 2013)
- Two small new features are added: the ability to move tremolo lines vertically, and interpretation of simple tremolos when generating MIDI.
- One small source infelicity has been tidied up.
New in version 4.24 (March 24th, 2012)
- The bugs that are fixed are relatively minor.
New in version 4.22 (December 21st, 2010)
- A few bugs have been mended and a few new features have been added (staccatissimo accent, bracketing for accents, and "end" barline in the middle of a piece).
New in version 4.20 (February 24th, 2009)
- The code has been tidied and perhaps made 64-bit compatible (though the author cannot test this).
- The documentation has been thoroughly revised.
- A few new features have been added, including basic support for half sharps and flats and for right-to-left typesetting.