New in version 0.2.51
August 1st, 2012
- This release fixed the main progress time display and updated the documentation.
- Display problems when the elapsed or remind time is over 24 hours were fixed.
New in version 0.2.48 (May 1st, 2012)
- This version fixed a backup failure when VMFS-5 used an unallocated block, and fixed a bitmap_size error in NTFS backup for Windows 2008.
- The Debian package control file was updated and libvmfs version control was added.
New in version 0.2.26 (August 18th, 2011)
- This version was updated for e2fslibrary 1.42-WIP.
- ntfs-3g library support was added along with a script for testing partclone easily.
- Some bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.2.24 (May 30th, 2011)
- Two new options were implemented: "--domain-log=FILE" and "--offset_domain=X" to support a dump file for ddrescue.
New in version 0.2.23 (April 28th, 2011)
- A new manual was included.
New in version 0.2.22 (April 13th, 2011)
- A typographical error was corrected for the progress indicator.