December 17th, 2008
· fixed handling of frame pointer omission setting.
· fixed a problem in the loader when passing NULL to dlopen.
· added a little profiling information to the loader, telling the number of milliseconds it took to load all childs.
· parity.inspector has been improved, and now defaults to a more ldd like interface.
· parity.inspector now knows about native libraries, not linked with parity.
· parity.loader has a much improved loading failure output, which allows for much easier isolation of the real loading problem for shared libraries.
· parity.inspector verbose processing status output is now much more readable.
· parity.runtime doesn't allow for more than 3 nested exceptions before doing a hard exit. in previous versions exceptions kept flying until stack space was too low.
· parity.inspector has now a much improved memory utilization and overal performance.