October 30th, 2012
· First medium with Linux-libre 3.6 (3.6.2) with Atheros AR8162 (ALX driver) support, reported on issue201.
· The script boot parameter works again, reported on Archlinux Bugs.
· When booting via PXE and NFS or NBD the ISO will be copied to RAM to ensure a more stable usage.
· The live medium contains usb_modeswitch and wvdial which e.g. allows to establish a network connection using an UMTS USB dongle.
· Furthermore the newest version of systemd and netcfg are included.
· systemd is used to boot up the live system.
· initscripts are no longer available on the live system but are still installed by default on the target system. This is likely to change in the near future.
· EFI boot and setup has been simplified.
· gummiboot is used to display a menu on EFI systems.
· The following new packages are available on the live system: ethtool, fsarchiver, gummiboot-efi, mc, partclone, partimage, refind-efi, rfkill, sudo, testdisk, wget, xl2tpd.