New in version 1.3
January 5th, 2013
- This versiob adds support for OpenPGP elliptic curve keys (ECDH and ECDSA) as specified in RFC 6637.
- It uses minimal OpenPGP packet encoding.
- This does not affect functionality, but makes it more likely that a given key will match byte-for-byte the same key after running through paperkey.
New in version 1.2 (October 15th, 2009)
- Output files are now generated with more restrictive permissions.
- Minor documentation changes were made.
- gnulib was refreshed.
New in version 1.1 (February 14th, 2009)
- A minor bugfix for Windows platforms.
- The instructions on how to restore a key without the paperkey program are a bit clearer.
New in version 1.0 (January 22nd, 2009)
- Minor documentation and build changes were made.
- The program can now be cross compiled for Win32.
- A gnulib refresh was done.