New in version 1.014
February 12th, 2010
- This version sports an exciting new Air Traffic Control System for selecting airplanes.
- Registered users can add three new planes:
- The Condor (a folded paper glider)
- The Corsair (a cardboard cutout)
- The P38-Lightning (a cardboard cutout)
- All users can watch two new hot air balloons (Checkmate and Orca) soar through the virtual skies in this dynamic screensaver.
New in version 1.011 (July 1st, 2009)
- Added sepia-tone display effects
- French, Spanish and Portuguese language support
- Improved font rendering
- Addressed rendering context issues on multiple monitors
New in version 1.009 (March 5th, 2009)
- Screensaver Enhancements/Bug Fixes:
- Added support for Red/Cyan Anaglyph Glasses (3D Goggles)
- The screensaver has an option to render true 3D stereoscopic images. If you have a pair of red-cyan 3D glasses, the planes will jump out and float above your monitor. To enable this feature:
- 1) Hit enter while the screensaver is running
- 2) Choose "Scenery"
- 3) Change the "3D Goggles" setting
- Fixed possible crash when resetting Global Settings from within the screensaver menus.
- Fixed possible future compatibility issue with screensaver assets.
- Improved resource usage. The screensaver will now use much less processing resource, especially on OS X.
- Installer Enhancements/Bug Fixes:
- Installer: replaced EasyDialogs with wxWindows in anticipation of Python3.0.
- Installer: Simplified upgrade process
- Installer: Automatic detection of new artwork for OS X
- Initial port to Windows.