New in version 3.0 RC2
November 11th, 2009
- This is a major upgrade from 2.0 version and includes a lot of new features and a surprising performance boost. This version is a Release-Candidate, this is similar to a beta version, but with months of testing done. Since RC1, one month ago we have fixed about 50 bugs.
- This includes a new installation CD (Software appliance based on OpenSUSE11), an vmware/VirtualBox image, RPM packages, DEB packages and of course, source tarballs. Some files has not changed since RC1, like the Windows Installer (for our Windows agent), and the 360 page user manual in PDF.
New in version 3.0 RC1 (October 23rd, 2009)
- This release includes a new installation CD (Software appliance based on OpenSUSE11), an vmware/VirtualBox image, RPM packages, Windows Installer, Source Tarballs and a 360-page user manual in PDF.
New in version 2.0 (November 3rd, 2008)
- WMI Remote Monitoring Server (Windows).
- Plugin Server to reuse user-programmed network checks.
- Prediction Server to detect anomalies in patterns.
- Export Server to replicate data across multiple Pandora FMS setups.
- Network Map with OS autodetection and topology discovery.
- New Visual Console in AJAX for interactive map creation.
- Agent remote configuration from the Console.
- Advanced alert correlation.
- Log processing (Windows and Unix).
- Now is not necessary to edit the config file of the Windows agent, while installing it you can select and edit its options from a combo box. Several bugfixes has been made since Beta1 to solve inappropriate database events, ACL, extensions, reports, graphs, groups, alerts, agent, translation, headers, inline help system, snmp, visual console and console itself, behavior.