New in version 0.9.1
April 8th, 2010
- cleaned and fixed notifications and outlets of the window controller, which fixes a crash on GNUstep. Mac wasn't affected.
New in version 0.9.0 (April 8th, 2010)
- fixes to build on current glibc and current compilers with optimizations enabled.
- new, unified, PRFilter architecture which simplifies all the controllers and unifies parameter passing with an Array
- all PRTransform actions (rotations, flips, transposition) now support both color and grayscale and preserve alpha channel
- complete update of all filters to support Cocoa >= 10.4 which pads the NSBitmapImageRep rows
- faster access to bitmap data by using PRImage instead of recreating the bitmap image rep. Used now pervasively, for example in the custom edge tracer: much faster
New in version 0.8.3 (February 23rd, 2009)
- Performance and memory usage improvements.