New in version 4.4.10
July 4th, 2013
- This build fixes a nasty error in the installer, which "forgot" to create some system folders for the user.
- Code has also been added which tries to recreate the missing folders on login, if necessary.
New in version 4.4.9 (February 21st, 2013)
- The installer has been fully revamped, giving it a more modern, slim appeal and making it easier to understand.
- A few minor issues with the configuration interface, the mail list, and fetching external calendars have been fixed.
- Cronjob scheduling has been improved, with the process limit raised.
- Both steps should improve Cronjob handling.
New in version 4.4.8 (February 11th, 2013)
- Unfortunately, there were still some minor bugs in the previous build; they have been fixed in this one.
New in version 4.4.7 (February 7th, 2013)
- This release fixes various issues with typos and the autoload mechanism, and massively improves the behavior when adding a new IMAP account.
New in version 4.4.4 (February 5th, 2013)
- This build fixes a few issues with the display of mail attachments, the mobile interface, and some CSS issues, and finally brings a cure to the problem where the MySQL timezone might be different than that of the installation.
New in version 4.4.0 (January 29th, 2013)
- It contains all the fixes of the previous beta and RC releases, and of course the security fixes from build 4.3.56. Please update your installation as soon as possible.
New in version 4.4 RC4 (January 28th, 2013)
- A few minor issues were unearthed, and were addressed with this build.
New in version 4.4 RC3 (January 26th, 2013)
- This build fixes a few minor issues which were missed in the previous release. It's now considered feature-complete and stable.
New in version 4.4 RC1 (January 24th, 2013)
- This version fixed various XSS issues, one potential path disclosure problem, and an issue with the derefer (redirection) service.
- Users are urged to update phlyMail installations (regardless of current version) as soon as possible.
- There were also numerous bugfixes and feature enhancements.