New in version 2.4
February 17th, 2012
- This version fixes a bug which caused PHP Shell to stop working if the current directory was removed or made unreadable by the user or another process, some encoding problems, and Safe-mode-warning not displaying correctly.
New in version 2.3 (December 12th, 2011)
- added file upload feature (not enabled by default)
- fixed a strange UTF-8 bug
- added internal history command
- prompt $PS1 is now configurable
- Commands with HTML entities (e.g.: echo "ü") were displayed encoded in the output
New in version 2.2 (December 20th, 2010)
- This version works with recent PHP versions. (PHP Shell 2.1 had a problem with PHP versions earlier than 5.3.) Navigation in the filesystem using hyperlinks is once again possible. Other small bugs were fixed.