New in version 0.8.0
March 14th, 2011
- The class now fully supports IDNA 2008 and fixes some minor issues with mb_string.
- Read the supplied ReadMe to learn how to switch between IDNA 2003 and 2008.
New in version 0.7.0 (November 22nd, 2010)
- This build fixes a bug initializing the replace map for the German ß on construct. Additionally, setting whether to convert the ß or not via set_parameter() had no effect.
New in version 0.6.4 (October 14th, 2010)
- This release adds the method encode_uri() to specifically convert the host name part of a whole URI to Punycode but leave the other components (path, query string, etc.) alone.
- The code has been cleaned up a little.
New in version 0.6.2 (February 15th, 2009)
- This build fixes an issue with the php.ini directive mbstring.func_overload that could lead to cut off strings when encoding a Unicode string to Punycode.