New in version 2011.05.05
May 11th, 2011
- This version adds support for using the original attachment file names when saving message body parts to files.
New in version 2011.03.16 (March 16th, 2011)
- This version adds support for recognizing the type of message parts that are RTF documents.
New in version 2010.11.15 (November 15th, 2010)
- Support for tolerating parsing messages without an empty line separating the headers from the body has been added.
- A bug of not reporting the line position of errors and warnings has been fixed.
- Other bugs were fixed concerning the detection of line breaks and decoding of quoted-printable and binary headers.
New in version 2010.07.07 (July 8th, 2010)
- Fixed a bug in the setting of warnings related to positions of headers that appear twice in a message.
New in version 2010.06.29 (June 30th, 2010)
- This version fixes the setting of header positions for headers that appear repeated in a message.
New in version 2009.09.22 (September 24th, 2009)
- This release adds support for Apple file attachments that may include resource and data parts encapsulated in a multipart message part.
New in version 2009.02.17 (February 19th, 2009)
- This release correctly decodes attached file names with non-ASCII characters.
- It also only skips parsing the message bodies when SkipBody is explicitly set to true.
New in version 2008.12.13 (December 15th, 2008)
- A bug in parsing addresses with comments was fixed.
New in version 2008.09.26 (September 29th, 2008)
- The bug in the email address parsing class in which whitespace was not trimmed after the domain in an address within angle brackets was fixed.