May 11th, 2011
· This version adds support for using the original attachment file names when saving message body parts to files.
March 16th, 2011
· This version adds support for recognizing the type of message parts that are RTF documents.
November 15th, 2010
· Support for tolerating parsing messages without an empty line separating the headers from the body has been added.
· A bug of not reporting the line position of errors and warnings has been fixed.
· Other bugs were fixed concerning the detection of line breaks and decoding of quoted-printable and binary headers.
July 8th, 2010
· Fixed a bug in the setting of warnings related to positions of headers that appear twice in a message.
June 30th, 2010
· This version fixes the setting of header positions for headers that appear repeated in a message.
September 24th, 2009
· This release adds support for Apple file attachments that may include resource and data parts encapsulated in a multipart message part.
February 19th, 2009
· This release correctly decodes attached file names with non-ASCII characters.
· It also only skips parsing the message bodies when SkipBody is explicitly set to true.
December 15th, 2008
· A bug in parsing addresses with comments was fixed.
September 29th, 2008
· The bug in the email address parsing class in which whitespace was not trimmed after the domain in an address within angle brackets was fixed.