New in version 0.4.5
July 14th, 2010
- Fix for a bug caused by xpdf code refactoring (const methods and parameters cleanup).
- Bugs 348, 350, 351
New in version 0.4.4.1 (July 14th, 2010)
New in version 0.4.4 (July 14th, 2010)
- config/pdfedit-core-dev.m4 added for easier pdfedit-core-dev integration into 3rd party applications
- xpdf code base updated to 3.02pl4 patch which fixes several serious security vulnerabilities
- Bugs 320, 324, 329, 330, 334, 338, 343 fixed
- several potential memory leaks fixed
- Internal changes
- CPdf::changeTrailer implemented (bt#224)
- utils::isDescendant renamed to utils::isNodeDescendant
- CPdf methods signiture cleanup - const and references for parameters
- --enable-tools configure option added and tools moved to src (more in README)
- Added scripting API to modify stream dictionaries
- Raw object saving (thanks to Ron Kaminsky for patch)
New in version 0.4.3 (September 29th, 2009)
- The xpdf codebase was updated to 3.02pl3 patch, which fixes several serious remote vulnerabilities.
- A fix for a Secunia advisory has been backported from poppler, and several other bugs have been fixed.
- A flattener class was implemented.
New in version 0.4.2 (December 15th, 2008)
- dependency to boost-iostreams dropped
- Debian fixes (462544-crash, 444648-bad SCII85Encoding output) backported
- changed streams are encoded with FlateDecode compression
- read-only support for encrypted documents added
- new --enable-pdfedit-core-dev parameter for configure for development package installation (see README for more information)
- Transformation matrix and page metrics can be changed for multiple pages at once in GUI.
- Configurable make parallelization added for more efficient building See --with-parallel-make configure parameter (defaults to use all available CPUs)
- German localization updated by Andreas Mantke and Georg Hofmann
- Chinese (Traditional) localization added - thanks to Yi-Shun Wang
- French localization added - thanks to Sylvain
- Bugs 131, 157, 158, 195, 199, 207, 215, 217, 220, 222, 217, 226, 228, 233, 241, 246, 247, 249, 257, 258, 260, 262, 267, 270, 272 fixed
- Print summary information with used options after running configure script
- 64b distributions with boost libraries in lib64 directory can use --with-boost-libdir configure parameter
- Internal changes - versioning updated - released and dirty or CVS builds cotain the timestamp of the most recently changed file - Removed unused obsolete code (QSA for Qt4) from source tree - smart pointers are used also for CPdf instance - support for stream encoding in the pdfwriter - JBIG2Stream::clone implemented