New in version 1.34.1
August 6th, 2015
- Handle further change to the OverDrive website design. (Fixes Server response error (Unexpected hold info: Holds position: You are next in line for this title) and Server response error (missing "h6 id=waitlimit") when checking current availability of books.)
New in version 1.9.0 (January 29th, 2014)
- Support additional lending library service providers OneClickdigital and Open Library.
- Discovery of books by searching using keywords. Useful for finding books about a particular topic regardless of the author.
- Remember the size and position of the search results dialog box and display result details immediately without the need to click the Show Details button. (Requires calibre version 1.17 or later.)
- Support old-style Overdrive web sites, such as the Boston Public Library, by using search.overdrive.com. This is slower and less accurate than the algorithm used for new-style library sites.
- Use worldcat.org to find author names for books in cases where Freading returns none.
- Reduce likelihood of incorrectly matching words in titles that sound similar.
New in version 1.5.0 (March 27th, 2013)
- "Discard Existing" changed to "Update Existing" in the "Manage Search-by-authors results" dialog (Updates Overdrive links of corresponding calibre books that were manually added subsequent to a search.)
- Optional configuration of a SOCKS proxy to be used when searching Overdrive
- More frequent updates to search job status and progress
New in version 1.4.0 (February 21st, 2013)
- Support Overdrive library consortia that require a branch to be selected during sign in
- Fix exception when changing the priority of a newly configured Overdrive library
New in version 1.3.2 (January 17th, 2013)
- Fix incorrect handling of authors in last,first format in some cases.
- Find book matches by including partial title when a search by only author exceeds the search limit.
New in version 1.3.1 (January 7th, 2013)
- Fix exception when attempting to configure a new library.
New in version 1.2.2 (December 10th, 2012)
- Handle changes at Brooklyn Public Library website.
- Additional default sample libraries.
New in version 1.2.1 (November 28th, 2012)
- Bug fix for occasional error in menu display.